Whether it’s business or individual tax advice or dispute assistance that you need, our team of highly skilled and experienced tax practitioners will help guide you through the ever evolving tax landscape, ensuring you stay compliant on all levels.
When it comes to general tax accounting, the environment can be complex and full of regulations and businesses of all sizes are required to stay up to date about the latest accounting standards and its relationship with tax. This is where we come in.
Tax disputes can also be incredibly complex. We pride ourselves on our high success rate and favourable outcomes for our clients with drafting tax objections and appeals and representing our clients in dispute resolution reviews with SARS, and attending SARS enquiries to efficiently resolve matters while assisting clients with the entire SARS audit process
Our team can assist you with everything from general tax accounting and provisioning, due diligence and tax reviews, to corporate tax and Public Benefit Organisation / tax exempt tax calculations.
Our additional general, dispute and tax advice services include:
- Tax registration for PAYE and VAT
- SARS debt consolidation
- Provisional tax returns
- Income tax returns
- Supplementary (IT14SD) reconciliations and returns
- Withholding tax returns (e.g. dividends, interest and royalties)
- Applications in respect of the Voluntary Disclosure Program
- Tax clearance certificates and Tax directive (including foreign investment)
- Tax advice compliance
- VAT objections / reducing SARS liability
- SARS fines and penalty reduction
- VAT return submissions
- SARS audit assistance
- Pre-issuance reviews
- General tax advice